Thursday 30 January 2014

Skin Bliss Indeed!

First of all I promise this will be my last Elemis chat for a while ..... In case you hasn't guessed I'm going through an Elemis phase at the moment. This little phase is mainly thanks to birthday and Christmas presents of lovely Elemis gift sets.




I don't think I've talked about skin bliss capsules yet... I have been talking about them so much in the real world (!) that I find it hard to tell! 

For those of you who haven't tried them yet, you get two sets of capsules in the tub one for day and one for night. It looks like you are supposed to use these as a course but I use them as and when my skin needs them. 

I really love the daytime ones & tend to use them up quicker. You only get a tiny bit in each one but if you rub it through your hands first it's plenty for the face. It even goes under make up well. I do try to match the day and night ones when I use them but to be honest I often forget ...I'm not very good in the evening, I just want to go to my bed!!!! 

It feels a bit oily but when my skin is dry that's ok with me. I wouldn't want to use it all the time they feel like a little luxury and that's exactly how I use them. I will be gutted when I finish these, not sure I could justify more .....unless they are a good deal! 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment