Saturday 11 January 2014

New 'Face' Brush


I have been looking out for a new make up brush recently, mostly for my mineral foundation. For about 10 years I've had my set of Bobbi Brown brushes which are still in great condition and I LOVE them. Amazing when you think I use them nearly everyday! 

ANYWAY I thought it was a good bet to buy a Bobbi Brown brush that would work with my mineral foundation. After a bit of research I got this....

The Bobbi Brown Face Brush.

So far so good, this is much softer on my face than my previous two brushes.

Previously I had the bare minerals brush which I didn't rate at all, it shed lots of  bristles. Following that I had a Jane Iredale brush which was much better but after a short while I realised the bristles were a little tough on my skin. 
This brush is very thick with soft bristles and I love the way it distributed my make up. PLUS, its small enough to easily put in my make up bag with my travel brushes.  It  is a bit more expensive than other brushes on the market however if it even lasts half the time of my current brushes it will be a bargain!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment