Friday 21 November 2014

Bed Head Haul!




I'm having a bit of a Bed Head moment in my house at the moment... as you can see! I've used Bed Head Masterpiece Hairspray for a few years now, at full price this is a little steep for a hairspray. Although it's the only hairspray that I turn to on almost a daily basis. I'm not sure if it's the great smell or the fact that my hair still feels natural after using it but either way I'm totally hooked on this hairspray despite the price tag.

Since I've enjoyed using other Bed Head products in the past (and there was an offer on) I thought I'd try out the Oh Bee Hive dry shampoo & Small Talk.





Again at full price I think Oh Bee Hive is a bit steep for a dry shampoo however having used it a couple of times I do really like it. It won't be replacing the trusty Batiste dry shampoo on weekdays however I think it's going to be  a handy addition to my hair arsenal! It does seam to add volume to my up do when I've used it, and I think there's less white powder left in my hair compared to other dry shampoos that I've used. That being said I did notice a couple of white strips in my ponytail a few hours after putting this in the first time.... lesson learned to be more careful! I'm a total sucker for the amazing smell of the Bed Head products and yet again I love the smell of this.

I picked up the Small Talk mini version for just $3... who couldn't resist that?!  After reading the bottle I wasn't exactly sure what the aim of this product was (yes I still bought it). Now I'm a little wiser and as I thought it is aimed to add body and volume. So far I've not been over impressed by this product, it's ok.  I normally use the Super Star Blow Dry Lotion and I don't think this is a patch on the lotion. I found the cream quite thick to run through my hair and I was conscious of avoiding product build up. I won't be pushing this to the back of my drawer yet, I think I'll be limiting this to days when I'm putting my hair up at the moment.

Finally, a non Bed Head product ... I'm sure you've heard enough from me on Bed Head for a while. I would highly recommend the Tangle Teezer brushes. I never thought I'd be such an advocate for these little brushes. I picked this up for after the gym, my hair is normally pretty good and doesn't knot up. However even for hair like mine this brush makes life so much easier. Plus it's small enough to throw into any handbag and for weekends away.

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment