Thursday 30 January 2014

Jan Hair Basics

I don't often have strong opinions on my shampoo and conditioner and I'm quite relaxed about my hair routine normally. I think that's mostly because my hair is straight, straight, straight and 0% volume regardless of what I do..... ANYWAY, after trying out some Liz Earl shampoo and conditioner which was lovely but a tad too expensive for day to day, I sat up and paid more attention to my hair routine.


I have always liked the Aussie shampoo and conditioner (which I always pick up in Boots) and I have been re-converted. They do exactly what they say on the tin and I think they leave my hair feeling great. I'm also a fan of their leave in conditioners, not the best that I've ever used but do a good job for a averaged price product. I never feel like I'm filling my hair with rubbish.


I also tried out V05, I'm not sure if I've missed the point on this one but I really didn't love it. Perhaps it was a mental block after using Liz Earl but I felt like I was putting cheap nasties through my hair which felt weighed down after.

At the moment I will be using Aussie products although I'm on the look out for all natural products. Any recommendations?

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment