Saturday 6 June 2015

Easy DIY party bag fillers


In a few months time I'm due to be bridesmaid for one of my childhood friends. I'm so excited.... and I'm more excited for her Hen party (because that's closer!). 

I've been putting together Hen party bags.... I always think it's difficult to make the bags look full without spending a fortune. I turned to my trusty friend Pintrest for some ideas & found a suggestion to wrap tape around tea lights. I thought I'd share my attempts.

I found this really easy and a cheap solution as fillers - I already had a bag of tea lights and tape that I never knew what to use it for.


After choosing my tape of choice I worked round the candles. As you can see once I got into the flow I decided to make a few different versions.


What do you think?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment