Saturday 18 April 2015

Moisturiser switch up

After finishing my latest Elemis Pro Collagen  moisturiser I decided (again) to try to find a more affordable substitute. 

I've been through this process quite a few times but I always return to Elemis slightly disappointed in the rivals. This time I ordered Emma Hardie AM/PM moisturiser to see if it was up to the challenge!



The 50ml size was much more resonable than my normal 30ml Pro Collagen moisturiser. I ordered this from Feel Unique and got the normal super quick delivery. Time to get testing!

So far I am really enjoying using this moisturiser. It's thicker than Pro Collagen however I don't find it too thick on my skin. The moisturiser absorbs quickly making it easy to wear under make up. I tend to put on a little more at night. Plus, the smell is Devine!

Now that I've tried this I'm not surprised I've heard a lot about Emma Hardie. I certainly want to try her cleansing balm now.

So will AM/PM moisturiser replace My staple Elemis Pro Collagen? I'm not sure that I would go that far ....but I am sure I will be using this in between my ProCollagen  splurges!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment