Saturday 15 March 2014

Liz Earle Body Wash Review



I've recently been using the Liz Earle Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash.  I would never normally consider buying a Liz Earle body wash as I assumed it would be quite expensive, but as with all of these things it came as part of a QVC pack.  It's actually a lot more affordable than I thought it would be, it's £12 for 200ml. Plus, the bottle has lasted me quite a while too.  This is well and truly on my re-purchase list.


The body wash is fairly thick and lathers up really well meaning that you don't need to use much. It smells really lovely (and leaves my bathroom smelling amazing for ages after a shower!). 

I've got quite sensitive skin and it's not reacted at all to this. In fact, it feels very natural on my skin.   Before I started using this I had been using up a lot of  Elemis body washes (also part of QVC deals!) and, yet again, Liz Earle has lived up to the same standards and my beloved Elemis.

Have you used this? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment