Saturday 5 April 2014

All things glitter


As a bit of a different post, I thought I would share with you my fave jewellery.  







I wear my Micheal Kors watch pretty much every day, I love it! I've never found a watch that I have wanted to wear before this one. It was a risk buying such an expensive experiment, thankfully it paid off and I have worn this to death!  I think having a statement watch which really adds to my outfit makes me want to wear this as much as possible. Plus it's covered in sparkly gems! I'm very tempted to get the silver version....




I don't often wear a lot of jewellery however I do love rings. These are two of my current favorites! The little bow ring is from Astrid and Miyu & the Love ring is from Zara Taylor (I'm on my second version of this ring!).

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment