Monday 24 June 2013

Barry M Splurge!








As you can see I had a Barry M splurge. I am quite proud of myself leaving with just four varnishes, I did have at least three other Barry M glitter polishes in my hands. No one, not even me, needs six types of new glitter nail varnish in one day.  Anyways, I bought Amethyst Glitter, Pink Sapphire Glitter & Yellow Tone Glitter.

I rate Barry M varnishes, I used to be an OPI girl although Barry M is definitely up there in terms of good quality varnish & pretty cheap too. I find it lasts really well on my nails.  Glitter nail varnish look great at this time of year, never mind saving them for Christmas time, it catches the light beautifully when the sun is out.... as I'm a little magpie this makes glitter varnishes a must have for me.

I've currently got an aqua green polish topped with the gold glitter on my toes and I LOVE it. I spent my entire body balance class (a little bit like yoga) staring at my amazing glittery toes. Although my decision to wear flip-flops in rainy Scotland was a little optimistic.  I really like the larger chunks of glitter in the gold polish, hopefully it will come off a little easier than normal glitter nail varnish. Has anyone found that?

I will keep you updated on how the other glitters look on, the pink glitter has little confetti style bits in it. I'm intrigued how this will look once its on my nails. The blue glitter, well that was just so shiny that I couldn't leave it in the shop.



I also picked up this little baby on my shopping trip today. I've not used any of the Gelly nail varnishes yet. I'm totally addicted to Shellac on my fingers & I'm hopeful that this will have the same shine if I use it on my toes. I'm looking forward to trying this out, the colour 'grapefruit' is super bright, I think it will pop against my (fake) tan.


No comments:

Post a Comment