Saturday 19 April 2014

Fab Friday



I can't think of many better things to do on a Friday than to have a total chill after a busy week. I had a total pamper night the other evening. Nails, hot chocolate and gossip girl .... AMAZING!




I am totally in love with this candle at the moment. It's a Yankee Candle in Midnight Jasmine that I got for Christmas. It smells much better when it's lit than I initially thought it would. I think it smells like a much more expensive candle.

Now that Spring has arrived I've been  loving brighter nail colors. I couldn't decide between the gel style pink from Barry M or a bright red from the Fearne range of colors. Both of these are pretty old but I still love them both. I ended up going for the red and topping it with a NARS glitter polish. 

Topped off with Elemis pro collagen hand cream and a few episodes of gossip girl made for a perfect evening!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment